Questions about suffering and evil:
- Why did God let this happen?
- Why is there so much suffering?
- Why doesn't God get rid of evil?
- Why does God not help us in the situations we are in?
- If God is love, why is there suffering? Doesn't that prove that God is selfish?
- If Christianity is true, how do you explain the terrible behaviour of people who claim to be Christian?
- Is God responsible for bad things that happen in our world?
Questions about life as Christians:
- When did you come to know about Christ?
- How did you become a Christian?
- How has your life changed since you became a Christian?
- Were your parents Christian? Do you come from a Christian family?
- Why do you follow Christ?
- Why do you waste your time on Christianity?
- Did you have to give up any traditional/cultural practices when you became a Christian? Will I have to?
Questions about the specific beliefs of Christianity:
- Are you against gay marriage?
- Why did God let Jesus die?
- Do you become Christian when you become baptised?
- What is the difference between Christianity and Catholicism?
- What is the difference between the different denominations?
- What is the trinity? Do you have three gods?
- Do you really believe there is a heaven and hell?
- Are you saying everyone who doesn't believe in Jesus will go to hell?
- How can God be just and merciful at the same time?
- Why do you believe God will heal you?
Questions about science and Christianity:
- What do you think about evolution?
- What evidence do you have that God is real?
- How can an intelligent person like you ignore all the archeological evidence of dinosaurs, which prove that the Bible can't be true?
- Why do you believe the Bible is true if science has proven that evolution is correct?
Questions about Truth:
- Why is Christianity the "right" religion?
- How do you know if your faith is the right one?
- Aren't all religions the same?
- Isn't your God the same as my God?
- What is the proof Jesus rose?
- If we are good, why do we need religion?
- How do you know God is real?
- How can I believe a book about God that is written by humans?
- How do you know the Bible is true?
- Is it true?
And now, a question for you: What other questions have you been asked? What other questions do you ask your Christian friends?